We’re in the early stages of planning how we work with educators and education settings across the district. As we get closer to our year as UK City of Culture, we’ll be working with nurseries, schools, further education and home education settings and co-ordinators to support our activity in reaching young people, across the district.
If you work or manage an education setting and would like to be kept up to date with opportunities to be involved in Bradford 2025 projects, please complete the short form below.
As projects develop and engagement opportunities arise, we’ll be in touch with you in line with your preferences.
We’re looking to hear from:
- Early Years Practitioners
- School governors
- Teachers or teaching assistants
- A Head, Deputy Head or member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Subject leads or specialists
- Parents or carer who home school
- Home educators
- People who run home education groups
For home educators completing the form please use N/A in the sections asking for a school address and name, but please do provide a postcode to help us best match you to local opportunities.