A hugely exciting time for the Bradford district, we’re set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events. It’s an opportunity for us to about bring a new side of Bradford to the world. To do this we need a team of dedicated, passionate, and enthusiastic people.
Thanks to funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund raised by National Lottery players, we have an exciting opportunity Assistant Producer to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Senior Producer, you’ll be helping the programme, heritage and engagement teams to develop and deliver an exciting programme of arts projects, welcoming and supporting artists and creative teams and ensuring the successful running of events and activities. If you have great organisational and communication skills and an enthusiasm for teamwork we would love to hear from you.
- Up to £26,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based (City Centre location)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to [email protected]. Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Closing date: Wednesday 28 February
- Interviews will be held on: Friday 8 March