We’re looking for a Head of Press & PR to join our growing team and help deliver a successful UK City of Culture.
If you have significant experience in developing and delivering media campaigns, then we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for a dynamic, driven and creative thinker, who will maximise the PR opportunities for this major event in imaginative ways. Reporting to the Head of Audiences you’ll have line management responsibility for the Press Officer and Press Assistant/Trainee.
Running and managaging a press office that is efficient, co-operative, politically aware and culturally savvy, you’ll drive forward strategic aims, building a positive reputation and heightened profile for Bradford 2025.
- This is a fixed term position until 31st March 2026
- Annual salary of £45,000 – £50,000 depending upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter of no more than two sides of A4 to [email protected].
- Closing date for applications: Monday 19 February at 9am
- Interviews will be held: Tuesday 27 February