We’re looking for a Cultural Learning Organiser to join our Engagement team with a focus on programme. Reporting to the Cultural Learning Manager, this is a pivotal role in ensuring that students and educators in schools and colleges (including home school educators) across the Bradford District have access to welcoming, well-organised, well-communicated Cultural Learning Programmes that are equitably shared.
You will help to co-ordinate groups of educators and young people to design and inform programme elements and you will help track programme delivery across schools and demographics. If you are a people-person, passionate about widening access to culture for children and young people and you have an excellent eye for details and a love of systems and logistics then we would love to hear from you.
- Fixed term until March 2026
- £27,000 annual salary dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two side of A4) to [email protected].
- Closing date – Friday 16 February at 3pm
- Interviews will be held – Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 February
Image: Mind the Gap