We are seeking a passionate and detail-oriented individual to work with the team at Out Of Place Studio as Digital Engagement Officer. In this role, you will be responsible for curating, managing, and updating website listings of cultural events and activities on a brand new what’s on listings website for Bradford District, created by Out Of Place.
This role will be employed by Bradford 2025 as part of a partnership project between Bradford 2025, Bradford Council, The Leap, and Out Of Place Studio. The successful applicant will work from the Out Of Place office in Assembly Bradford and be managed directly by the team at Out Of Place, with occasional work from the Bradford 2025 office.
You will play a crucial role in connecting audiences with the vibrant world of cultural events in the local area. You will engage with people across the community, supporting them to promote their events on this new platform and helping to develop digital skills across the district. This digital platform will be free for people to promote their cultural activities for many years to come. You will also be responsible for managing all social media marketing, building a large and diverse audience, driving traffic to the website and connecting Bradford District residents with cultural activity.
- Fixed-term contract from March 2024 – March 2026
- Place of work: Out Of Place Studio, Assembly Bradford, with hybrid working options
- £22,000 dependent on experience
- 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) to [email protected]. Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Closing date: Sunday 4 February 2024
- Interviews will be held: Wednesday 14 February and Thursday 15 February