We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser reporting to the Trusts and Foundations Manager, to join the team. This position offers an opportunity to develop strong trust and foundation relationships with key national and local, family-controlled trusts who can support the programme at scale.
Working alongside the Trusts and Foundations Manager, you’ll fundraise from trusts and foundations and deliver against overall team objectives to deliver the biggest ever UK City of Culture.
- Up to £29,000
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two side of A4) to [email protected].
- Closing date – Monday 5 February
- Interviews will be held – Tuesday 13 February