We have an exciting new role for a Producer to join the programme team to develop and deliver new projects and events as part of the Year of Culture.
The Producer will work closely with the Senior Producing Team plus a range of creative partners from development of ideas to realisation and presentation. Reporting to the Senior Producer, you will be responsible for temporary/freelance project and production staff, therefore previous experience of managing a team is essential.
- Fixed Term to March 2026
- £38,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two side of A4) to [email protected].
- Closing date – Wednesday 7 February, 9am
- Interviews will be held – Friday 16 February