Thanks to funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund raised by National Lottery Players, we are looking for two Producers, to join us as part of the programme team, working to develop and deliver new culture and heritage projects as part of Bradford 2025 UK City of Culture.
Reporting to a Senior Producer, you’ll support the development and delivery of a year-long programme of exceptional commissions, heritage work, events, festivals and projects across Bradford district with range of creative partners, from development of ideas to realisation and presentation.
- £38,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two side of A4) to [email protected].
- Closing Date: Wednesday 20 December
- Interviews will be held: Friday 12 January