We’re looking for experienced candidates to join us as Executive Production Managers for our year as UK City of Culture 2025.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in orchestrating over 1,000 new performances and events, including 200+ artistic commissions, captivating festivals, and significant national and international collaborations. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside our Head of Production and Event Operations, contributing significantly to the creative and operational aspects of our diverse and ambitious programme.
Join us in shaping an unforgettable cultural experience for Bradford in 2025. We welcome diverse candidates and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re passionate about driving change in the cultural sector and believe you can contribute uniquely to this role, we’d love to hear from you.
- Lead and manage the production, technical, and operational aspects of our creative programme, ensuring seamless, safe, and successful execution.
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Producers to devise and implement delivery and resourcing strategies for various projects.
- Oversee all production and technical facets of our creative programme, including compliance and safety, while actively contributing to our sustainability and inclusion frameworks.
We’re looking for someone with
- Significant experience of senior production/operations management experience, preferably in festivals or large-scale events.
- Proven ability to lead teams, manage complex live events in various settings, and handle project budgets effectively.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and a commitment to promoting inclusion and diversity in the industry.
- A competitive salary of £55,000, with flexible working hours and a predominantly office-based schedule.
- Benefits including a contributory pension scheme, holiday entitlements, and high street discounts.
- A vibrant work environment that values diversity, inclusion, and professional growth.
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing Date: Wednesday 20 December at 9am
- Interviews will be held: Wednesday 10 or Thursday 11 January
Photo: Louie Haslam-Chance