We’re looking for an Executive Event Manager to join our team, on the planning and execution of the Bradford 2025 UK City of Culture programme.
This role is a cornerstone in ensuring the smooth and successful execution of our diverse and vibrant programme, aimed at creating unforgettable experiences for artists and audiences alike.
As a part of our team, you will not only contribute to the cultural vibrancy of Bradford 2025 but also drive meaningful change in the industry. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. If you have a unique perspective or experience that you believe adds value to this role, we are eager to hear from you.
- Lead the operational planning and execution of the creative programme, working in tandem with the Head of Production and Event Operations and Executive Producers.
- Oversee all aspects of event logistics, permissions, licensing, and operations, ensuring compliance and effectiveness.
- Collaborate across the programme to facilitate ambitious and efficient delivery, and manage relationships with diverse stakeholders including suppliers, contractors, and venues.
We’re looking for someone with
- Significant experience in senior event/operations management, preferably within a festival or large-scale event setting.
- Proven experience in managing multiple complex live events and leading diverse teams.
- Strong organizational, communication skills, and a dedicated commitment to fostering inclusion and representation in the sector.
- A competitive salary of £55,000, with flexible working hours and a predominantly office-based schedule.
- Benefits including a contributory pension scheme, holiday entitlements, and high street discounts.
- A vibrant work environment that values diversity, inclusion, and professional growth.
How to apply
- To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two side of A4) to [email protected].
- Closing Date: Wednesday 20 December at 9am
- Interviews will be held: Wednesday 10 or Thursday 11 January