Bradford district’s year of culture is set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events including artist commissions, a series of major arts festivals and major national and international collaborations, and a significant programme that reflects Bradford’s unique heritage.
Our heritage is in many forms – built heritage, natural heritage and landscapes, and extraordinary intangible heritage in the form of people’s stories, lived experiences and diverse cultures. To deliver our heritage programme we need a team of dedicated, passionate, and enthusiastic people.
Thanks to funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund raised by National Lottery players, we have an exciting opportunity for a Heritage Programme Manager to lead on the development and delivery of our heritage programme, reporting to the Head of Producing, to join the team.
You’ll be work
- £47,500 dependent upon previous experience
- Fixed-term contract to March 2026
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based (City Centre location)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to email@example.com.
- Closing Date: Monday 27 November at 9am
- Interviews will be held: Monday 11 and Tuesday 12 December