Bradford district’s year of culture is set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events including artist commissions, a series of major arts festivals and major national and international collaborations, and a significant programme that reflects Bradford’s unique heritage. Thanks to funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund raised by National Lottery players we have a fantastic opportunity for a Cultural Learning Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Engagement (Programme) you will be adept at planning, project managing, commissioning and delivering high-quality cultural and heritage learning programmes in education settings, working with partners to achieve breadth and depth. You will be experienced at maximising impact by developing popular and accessible resources and professional development opportunities for educators. If you have exemplar experience of shaping, leading and managing cultural engagement/ heritage programmes for with multiple partners that educators want to be part of and children and young people are enthused, inspired and upskilled by then we would love to hear from you.
Our creative programme and our National Lottery Heritage Funded programme will bring incredible opportunities for cultural learning for children and young people in Bradford District. The Heritage Programme explores and celebrates heritage in many forms- built heritage, natural heritage and landscapes, and extraordinary intangible heritage in the forms of People’s stories, lived experiences and diverse cultures.
- Fixed-term contract till March 2026
- £38,000 annual salary dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based (City Centre location)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to email@example.com.
- Closing date: Monday 27 November at 9am
- Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 5 December (morning) and Wednesday 6 December (afternoon)