All eyes will be on Bradford in 2025 and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be creative, experienced and detail driven and have a proven track record for developing stand-out campaigns rooted in market and audience insight.
Over the next 2 years you’ll deliver the Bradford 2025 marketing strategy confidently combining the delivery of multiple, integrated campaigns. Striving for success, your work will be audience-focussed and results-driven. You’ll be a confident communicator with experience in balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders including funders, artists, and internal teams to deliver great results and an unforgettable year of culture.
- £35,000 – £38,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 10 November.
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 23 November.