We have an exciting opportunity for an Evaluation Assistant to join the team. You will support the Head of Evaluation and Evaluation Manager with a wide variety of tasks which will support the effective and efficient implementation of our evaluation plan.
You’ll work with data to demonstrate the impact that Bradford City of Culture 2025 has on the people and places of Bradford. We’re looking for someone who loves working with all types of data, with excellent IT, organisational and communication skills and passionate about learning, being curious and working in a creative organisation.
- Up to £25,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) to [email protected].
Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Deadline for applications: Friday 10 November
- Interviews held: The week commencing Monday 6 December.