We have an opportunity for a Brand Producer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Brand Manager, you’ll be a skilled and creative marketeer. You’ll contribute to bold communications campaigns which raise awareness and drive engagement.
The Brand Manager will activate the Bradford 2025 brand across our district – connecting with our audiences, building anticipation and turning heads. You’ll ensure that our brand is alive across our spaces, communities and underpins the exciting, cultural program for UK City of Culture.
You’ll source, commission, develop and deliver content for our channels which align with the Bradford 2025 brand, our journey and Bradford.
- £38,000 to £40,000 (dependent upon previous experience)
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to [email protected].
- The deadline for applications is Friday 27 October
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 9 November.