We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Clerk reporting to the Finance Manager to join the team. You’ll be responsible for all sales and purchase ledger transactions, aged debt, petty cash and bank reconciliations.
Supporting the Finance Manager to manage all accounting operations, the successful applicant will be well organised and have excellent attention to detail. You will have worked with financial management systems and have a desire to seek continual systems and process improvements and be diligent and methodical.
- Salary range of £20,000 to £24,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to [email protected].
Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Closing date for applications is: Thursday 31 August
- Interviews will be held: W/C Monday 11 September