We’re looking for experienced Engagement Programme Producer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Engagement (Programme), you’ll be leading socially-engaged creative programmes across the district that are integral to our year as UK City of Culture.
You will be an exemplar producer with experience in co-creating programmes with, for, and by communities. You will be able to ensure that complex processes feel simple for participants, communities, and artists to engage with. You will be able to lead a team of creative practitioners, artists, and producers to create hyper-local environments for communities to take power and define, own, make and shout about their culture.
- Fixed term position until March 2026
- Annual salary of £38,000
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday with occasional evenings and weekends, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) to email@example.com.
Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Deadline for applications: Wednesday 26 July
- Interviews held: Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17 August