As the next UK City of Culture, we’re looking for the expertise and creativity of a design and branding agency to refresh and rebrand our existing identity.
We’re looking to transform the successful ‘bidding’ brand (that you can see expressed here) into an exciting and bold consumer-facing one that truly reflects the cultural and creative distinctiveness of Bradford district.
The existing brand identity requires a refresh to align with the district’s unique offer, engage with the people who already live here, and with audiences who don’t yet know who we are and what we’re about.
Bradford has won itself the most incredible opportunity to flick the switch on how it’s seen and this project seeks to revitalise the brand and position Bradford as a leading cultural destination in the UK.
We’re looking for an agency to
- Develop with us an exciting and bold consumer-facing brand that reflects the cultural diversity and distinctiveness of Bradford.
- Make work that will generate enthusiasm and anticipation among potential visitors, enticing them to explore Bradford and book tickets to the arts and culture events in 2025.
- Create a cohesive brand identity that can resonate with people across our District, online and across all our marketing tools.
- Launch the refreshed brand in October 2023.
- Work with us beyond October to fully explore the possibilities of how far this brand can stretch.
How to apply
Please submit your proposals by July 5 to email@example.com
After the written submission, we will work up a shortlist of agencies to come in for interview in early-mid July.
For any clarifications or additional information, please contact our Head of Audiences, Will White at firstname.lastname@example.org