We’re looking to significantly increase access to cultural activities amongst our district’s diverse communities to ensure that Bradford 2025 is the most successful UK City of Culture year ever.
Venues in Bradford can benefit from a new £3m cultural capital fund – designed to deliver projects that will increase the cultural infrastructure of the District and enable more people – Bradford residents and visitors, to access and participate in cultural activities during 2025 and beyond.
Funding for this project has come from City of Bradford Metropolitan Council and will be led by Bradford 2025.
There are two types of grants available
- Small scale capital grants of up to £10,000
- Large scale capital grants with a minimum of £50,000 and maximum £500,000
The two levels of grant scheme are based on sector needs identified through research and consultation. If your project is above the threshold for a small scale grant, consider applying for a large scale grant.
Large scale capital grants may be increased if the outcomes delivered provide exceptional value.
Funding is available exclusively for projects that meet our strategic priorities:
- To increase participation in cultural activities amongst Bradford’s communities, especially those in the 10% most deprived wards
- To increase visitor numbers into Bradford District
- To provide high quality, long-lasting venues and locations for arts and cultural activities that will drive additional footfall into the Districts key towns and city centre
- To create new jobs in the Art/Culture sector within Bradford District
- To ensure that the projects are ready and can be delivered for 1st April 2025
How to apply
Please complete the application form, alongside with the attachments requested and send to email@example.com
- The deadline for applications is 12noon on Friday 30 June 2023
- Applications be assessed within four weeks of submission
- Applications will be assessed with a panel from Bradford 2025 UK City of Culture and representatives from Bradford Council and Arts Council England