We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our growing team. The role will provide support to the Executive Director and wider Leadership Team.
You’ll be coordinating activities of the Executive Director including diary management, responding to emails, handling telephone queries, and doing research.
We’re looking for someone with excellent attention to detail and an ability to maintain accuracy and keep a cool head when working under pressure and to tight deadlines. If you’re organised and used to working on multiple work-streams, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Annual salary of up to £27,000
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly (our office is based in a City Centre location)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) to [email protected]
- Closing date for applications: Monday 12 June
- Interviews to be held: Tuesday 27 June