Bradford 2025 is the company created to deliver the Bradford district’s year of culture. A hugely exciting time for the Bradford district, we’re set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events. It’s an opportunity for us to about show a new side of Bradford to the world. To do this we need a team of dedicated, passionate, and enthusiastic people and have a fantastic opportunity for an Evaluation Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Evaluation, you’ll be helping to implement the Bradford 2025 evaluation framework, ensuring that our evaluation activity is beneficial, robust, people-centred and connected. You’ll lead on the evaluation of selected UK City of Culture events and elements of the overall evaluation such as household surveys and audience engagement; and you’ll identify and use the best methods and tools for quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and presentation
- Up to £35,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
- Closing date: Sunday 21 May.
- Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 7 June.