Bradford 2025 is the company created to deliver the Bradford district’s year of culture. A hugely exciting time for the Bradford district, we’re set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events. It’s an opportunity for us to about show a new side of Bradford to the world. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trusts & Foundations Manager to join our growing team.
If you enjoy developing strong relationships with key national and local, family-controlled trusts who can support our programme at scale, then this is the role for you. You’ll need to have proven expertise in sourcing income from trusts and foundations of a range of sizes, be a strategic thinker and be able to present information that is clear and appropriate for different audiences.
- Up to £50,000
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based (City Centre
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to Apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV to [email protected].
- Deadline for applications is midday 19 May 2023
- Interviews will be held on 9 June 2023