It’s a hugely exciting time for the Bradford District, as Bradford 2025 is set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events. This is an incredible opportunity for us to show a new side of Bradford to the world. To do this we need a team of dedicated, passionate, and enthusiastic people and have a fantastic opportunity for Brand Manager to join our growing team.
You’ll evolve and shape the brand as we move from successful bidding city to delivery. Coming up with a marketing strategy that really cuts through the noise and connects with audiences across the District and way beyond. You’ll be skilled in mixing the analytical and the strategic with the creative and imaginative to lead insightful and bold marketing campaigns.
If you can lead the marketing team with purpose and passion, have an eye for great design and have strong planning, organisation and digital marketing skills then this is the role for you.
- Up to £50,000
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based (City Centre location)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to [email protected].
- Deadline for applications is 11 May 2023
- Interviews will be held on 22 May 2023