Bradford 2025 UK City of Culture is set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events including 365 artist commissions, a series of major arts festivals and major national and international collaborations.
We’re at the start of our journey and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced People Coordinator, reporting to the Head of People, to come and help us support the growing team. This is a pivotal role advoocating for our team by providing excellent support to all. Great organisational skills and a passion for detail are essential for success in this role, as is a can-do attitude.
- Up to £25,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based (City Centre location)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% employer pension contribution
- High street discounts through Charity Worker Discounts
How to apply
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) to [email protected].
- Closing Date: Friday 17 March 2023
- Interview Date: Friday 24 March 2023