Bradford 2025 is inviting expressions of interest (EOI’s) from organisations, individuals or consortia to be considered to deliver research and evaluation for our bid to be UK City of Culture and the development of the new Cultural Strategy for Bradford District. We expect a number of studies to be commissioned from different suppliers. These research studies will include a combination of methodologies including primary research, desk-based research, consultation with key partners, open consultation and data analysis.
We seek EOI’s from organisations, individuals or consortia that are able to demonstrate:
- Comprehensive knowledge of current UK arts, cultural & creative industries or tourism and their likely future development.
- Evidenced ability in research and evaluation in the arts, cultural & creative industries or tourism.
- Understanding of the challenges and opportunities of the arts, cultural & creative industries or tourism outside London.
- The capacity and capability to develop sustainable strategies and action plans that have achieved the vision they propose.
To express an interest in receiving briefs when they are available we invite you to submit portfolios of past work including:
- Your name, organisation and contact details with names of principals and collaborators you have worked with in the last three years.
- Examples of types of research that you have undertaken in the last three years in any of the following specialist areas: cultural mapping, economic and social impacts of the cultural & creative industries and heritage sector, workforce audits, tourism research and audience engagement.
- An indication of the timeframes of completion of past work (contract length).
- Outputs and impacts of your research where appropriate.
Deadline for responses: Monday 8th June 2020. From responses to this call, we will create a shortlist of organisations, individuals or consortia to invite to bid for work to be undertaken during 2020 and 2021.
Please email your submission to [email protected]